Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I Loves Me Some Powerpuff Girls Digests

When the Powerpuff Girls hit the mainstream back in 1998, I did not pay much attention to their exploits. About a year ago, my household got hooked on the three little girls made of sugar, spice, everything nice and a dash of Chemical X. The thing is, while the PPG were everywhere 10 years ago, their stuff is not so easy to find these days. Luckily, DC released two volumes of PPG stories in the slim, undersized format. I believe these are still in print and, in not, at least fairly easy to find. These are the gems of my daughter's bookshelf, and I love reading with her as the stories are absolutely hilarious. In fact, my son can even be found giggling while reading these tiny masterpieces. Let's get more of these in print DC!

4 comments:

Mark said...

This was one of the few "girly" things I was sad for my daughter to outgrow.

Scott M said...


Yes, I am in no rush for my little girl to outgrow the PPG. We watched the first 30 mins of the movie on Sunday and laughed our heads off.

zombivish said...

my best mate has a young (only 2) daughter but i've already started to compile a list of rad stuff to get her as she gets a bit older. PPG is definitely on the list.

Scott M said...

Vish - grab whatever you see, PPG stuff is getting tougher and tougher to find