Thursday, November 18, 2010

Horror and Robots on eBay This Week

Well, my home computer has officially died. I'm hoping to find a new one under the tree on Christmas Day, but for now I can only sell what I've already scanned and sent to my work computer. I've got a batch of nice Bronze Age Marvel horror books up for auction, some in lots with very low starting prices. I also have a sharp early Conan and early Kull and a handful of great Magnus, Robot Fighter issues. Sure, it's a real mix of books - but that's precisely what my collection looks like. I may put up a couple of Harvey Giants from the 60s if I can track down my scans. Some good, cheap reads and these will be my final auctions until 2011. I always get a kick of selling books to like minded comic book lovers. http://shop.ebay.ca/sma12e/m.html

No comments: