Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Add It To My Want List: Flash Gordon (1995)

I just found out about this two issue series last week. How did this slip by me back in 1995. I was a student at the time finishing up my final semester as an undergrad. I had all of the time in the world, but somehow I never saw these on the shelves. Actually, I don't remember this 'Marvel Select' imprint at all. I was pretty Sandman Mystery Theatre and Spectre obsessed at the time, so perhaps I suffered from tunnel vision. Also, I wasn't exactly rolling around in money, so my comic budget was very limited. Here we have two books with stories by Mark Schultz pencilled and inked by the late, great Al Williamson. How are these not in my collection already? Just how quickly can I get my hands on them? I'm off to do some on-line purchasing!

1 comment:

MDG14450 said...

Hope you can find them--art's as good as anything Williamson ever did.