Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and all the best of the holiday season. Seduction of the Indifferent will be on vacation until the first week of the New Year. I've got to clear off my desk at work and after that, I'm family focused for 12 days. Work has been very busy lately, so I'm hoping to get some comic book reading in during my vacation - if my kids will allow it. I hope that everyone has a great time with their loved ones. See you all in 2010!

2 comments:

benday-dot/craig said...

And Merry Christmas to you to Scott. Thanks for all the great posts, and see you in the New Year! Craig

Frank D. C. said...

Merry Christmas and all the best to you and yours in the new year! Thanks for all the blog entries and CBR columns!

Frank