Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cheap Rawhide Kid and 99 cent Legion This Week

My 'Keep My House From Falling Down' sale continues at eBay. This week, I've got a huge stack of Rawhide Kids up for sale as well as some other 60s westerns - all quite solid, some very nice. I'm a big fan of the RK series and there are often some real gems hidden in the back-ups. I've also got a group of Adventure Comics featuring the Legion in varying grade, but they start at 99 cents (with one exception).

This stuff is all near and dear to my heart - but I've read 'em a million times and figure I'll buy them again in the future when my finances straighten out. I'll have some high grade Marvel Bronze (loads of Avengers and some Spideys) coming up soon.

http://shop.ebay.ca/sma12e/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

No comments: